1. Seller – Boomini Joanna Kruszec seated in Michałowice, Bajkowa 6, CRO certificate 240723959, Tax ID nr PL9372282703
2. Customer – natural person who is at least 13 year old, although if the person is under age of 18 the permission of statutory representative's necessary. A customer is also legal entity or organization unit that is not a natural person and to which regulations state legal capacity.
3. on-line shop – website available at www.store.boomini.com where a Customer can purchase goods from Seller
4. Goods – movable, presented in On-line Shop objects, that could be subject of sales contract
5. Register form – service available at Shop website in which the Customer fills in personal data, creates user account where Goods can be purchased.
6. Order form – service available at Shop website in which the Customer who did not register can purchase Goods.
7. Regulation – present On-line Shop Regulation I. General condition
1. Boomini Joanna Kruszec seated in Michałowice, Bajkowa 6, CRO certificate 240723959, Tax ID nr PL9372282703
2. Present regulation states rules for drawing up an agreement between Seller and Customer by means of distance communication forms and Boomini on-line shop website for Customers, available at www.store.boomini.com
3. In the scope of e-mail rendered services, hereby presented Regulation is a regulation referred to in Art. 8 from 18th July 2002 concerning rendering e-mail services (Dz. U, from 2002, No 144, pos 1204). Regulation is addresse to every on-line shop customer, who is obliged to comply with it. Sale process may take place only in accordance to presented regulations.
4. All information on the website referring to any goods (including prices) does not constitute commercial offer within the meaning of art. 66 of Civil Code, only invitation to conclude agreement define in art. 71 of Civil Code.
5. Information concerning price on the website has binding character since Customer receives the e-mail as stated in provision III sec. 5 of Regulation. After making an order the price does not change regardless of change of prices in the Shop.
6. Pictures of Goods are placed on the website to present specific models.
7. Customers have right to purchase Goods on-line regardless of being registered by filling in the Registration form.
8. Order is possible on condition that the Customer submits precise personal data, including phone number and e-mail address. II. Terms and conditions of On-line Shop
1. Customers may use the online shop only after familiarising themselves with present regulation and only after it's approbal. By placing an order the Customer accepts the Regulation.
2. Information given in Registration Form and Order Form, should be true and accurate.
3. Seller should make an effort to prevent all given data from gaining and modification by unauthorized person.
4. Customer is obliged to:
a) Make use of services in the way not causing any interference in On-line Shop functioning, especially by using software or devices b) Not to take actions aiming at entering secret data that are in possession of Seller
c) Make use of services according to law regulations of Poland
d) Make use of services offered by the Seller in inoffensive way for other Customers and Seller respecting their personal rights
e) Make use of any content on the On-line Shop only for personal purposes
5. Seller may deprive the Customer of right of making use of services, in case the Customer gives untrue data in Registration Form or in the Order Form or in case of infringement of duties labelled in point 4. Customer who has been deprived of rights of making use of services cannot register again without permission of Seller
6. Order is possible only in the event of availability in the storehouse of chosen Good by the Customer. Information about availability is on the subpage referring to specific Good. In the event of ineffective order resulting from inconsistency of information given on the website with the actual stock at hand, the Customer will be informed and will have the right to change the order in whole or in part. In the event of impossibility of making an order due to lack of chosen Good, the Seller may retract from an agreement in whole or in part and the order will be canceled. The Customer will receive information via e-mail. Payment made by Customer will be returned in 7 days from received information about impossibility of placing an order. III. Placing an order
1. Orders of Goods available in On-line Shop are placed via Order Form available on the website
2. Placing an order via Order Form is possible round-the-clock, all weekdays. Orders placed on weekdays after 1 p.m. ,on Saturdays, Sundays and holiday will be processed no sooner than in the next workday. Deliveries are sent until 1 p.m.
3. In the event of Customer’s registration in the On-line Shop, placing an order happens after logging in on the website, adding Good to the basket and confirming the order. In the event of lack of registration, the way to place an order is to add Good to the basket, fil in the Order Form with all necessary data.
4. Confirming the order by Customer ( button “place your order”) constitutes Customer’s offer for Boomini according to Regulation.
5. After confirming and sending the order, Customer receives acknowledgment of acceptance via e-mail. After receiving above-mentioned acceptance agreement of sale is valid.
6. Customer has a right to resign from order before receiving an acceptance from Seller. Declaration of will of resigning from order should be sent to Seller via e-mail: email@example.comIV. Payment & prices
1. All prices available on the website of On-line Shop:
a) Are given in Euro
b) Contain VAT
c) Does not contain information about delivery costs
2. The price that is given in e-shop is binding till receiving the order's confirmation by the Customer
3. Customer has a right to select a payment method:
a) By cash, to a person acting on behalf of the carrier to whom the Seller entrusted the task of delivery of Good. ( to be paid on delivery)
b) By bank transfer before the delivery. In the event of selected method of payment by transfer – prepayment, the lack of payment confirmation onto Boomini within 2 day from placing an order will cause the cancellation of an order. Transfer should be made on Seller’s account:
Account Holder: Boomini
mBank S.A. (FORMERLY BRE BANK SA) RETAIL BANKING
Account number IBAN:PL 68 1140 2017 0000 4712 0140 2155